We have consistently proven that our formula for youth baseball development is one of the best around. Our track record speaks for itself whether it be our success playing in Local, Regional or National events, or the fact that we placed nearly 20 youth athletes ages 11 & under on National Sanctioned All American rosters in 2018. What we are doing is not rocket science, we don't claim to be the end all be all when it comes to coaching or instruction ether. What it comes down to is consistent execution. If you are not backing your training & instruction consistently with opportunity to try and execute what you learned, then you are missing a piece to the puzzle. We feel we are ahead of the curve when it comes to providing consistent, quality opportunities for repetition & development. We see kids get better quicker, pass their peers in less than a year, all the while having fun doing it! How you ask? Simply put- We Play More Baseball!
We created our own members only Saturday Weekly 1-day tournament/league so our kids can develop faster & learn in a controlled developmental environment. Although we have a few set rosters, every league age 11 & 12 year old in our program (over 80 kids) will participate on any given week and we wanted to extend an offer to anyone else that interested to come join us.
- This is an 50/70 league for players league age 11 & 12 years old and is an alternative to recreational Fall Ball that at times can be ran by volunteers who may not always have the best interest for your son when it comes to developing them.
- Over 80 Big West BPA athletes league ages 11 & 12 will participate in this years Fall Saturday Slams over the course of Fall.
- Some people play in local "travel baseball level" leagues that require more travel with a very inconsistent quality of baseball. You can get something better than that right here in your backyard, that is backed with professional training 2x a week by paid coaches.
- Games will be umpired and each team is playing to win every week and learning how to compete in a controlled developmental atmosphere.
- We will assign different coaches week to week to run these events so the kids can get different training from different coaches and learn to play for different mentors.
- Every week each player will be guaranteed at least 2 games on Saturday. No games Sunday- enjoy the day off and watch football!
Director of Instruction- Robert Purpura
Coach Purpura attended High School at Capo Valley HS. He went on to play college baseball at Vanguard University before being signed by the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2011. He played 2 seasons professionally before settling down here in OC. Robert has been coaching ever since and has ran his own program in the past. His developmental philosophies will steer our athletes in the right direction fast tracking them with their overall development.
LOCATION: Rancho Niguel/Marian Bergeson Elementary School, 25302 Rancho Niguel Rd, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Records determined in order by Head-to-Head, Runs Allowed, Runs Scored, Coin Flip
- Fields 50/70 (11/12U Ages), with 200 Foot Fences, Dirt Mound, Grass Infield
- 20+ Games guaranteed depending on weather, and if your team plays a Title games weekly
- Each week is a new tournament, with a new chance to compete & win!
- Every player is guaranteed at least 2 games every Saturday, plus a bonus championship game to the 2 best team records for that day- You could play up to 3 games.
- All 50/70 team rosters have been blended and drafted equally according to the coaching staff. We may make mid season trades if needed to equal out rosters.
- Tournament teams will also play in these events on off weekends and will be spread out on rosters equally
- All games will be umpired - (bring $20 for umpires)
- Games will be 6 innings max with no new inning starting after 1:30 minutes. Drop dead revert back at 1:45 minutes
- 5-Run Max run rule per inning with the exception of the last inning being open scoring. The last inning needs to be announced by the umpire prior to start